Who better than moms are familiar with the disruption a case of head lice can create? The Lice Treatment Center, LLC (LTC) was founded by mothers who understand the urgency of successful removal at school, at camp and-most important, at home.
When challenged with a lice infestation at the house, parents will oftentimes try to deal with head lice removal by buying some traditional over-the-counter products like Rid or Nix. But, some over the counter products may be harsh or toxic and may possible not be effective as lice have grown to be resistant to them. Many parents discover that head lice removal is so overwhelming that they instantly start looking for a qualified professional head lice removal service to quickly treat their household. But, everybody should do their homework before asking for a head lice removal specialist into the home to offer head lice removal treatment.
The Lice Treatment Center will send a professionally trained lice technician to conduct head lice removal services on-site. The training program for LTC’s technicians was developed by LTC’s co-founder and medical director, Dr. Elin Cohen. Dr Cohen is a licensed pediatrician and lice treatment expert. LTC uses only the Jolis Cheveux by LTC™ and Lice Insurance™ lines of pediatrician-formulated all-natural, non-toxic treatment and prevention products when conducting head lice removal treatments.
LTC’s experienced, professional, technicians come equipped with LTC’s own Jolis Cheveux by LTC™ or Lice Insurance™ products along with all the tools required to check the whole family, analyze the home and treat affected family members. Each person’s hair and scalp will be checked and if live bugs or nits are discovered, the technician will treat everyone using LTC’s safe and proven head lice removal methodology.
The Removal Process After Identification of Lice and Nits
· Apply Jolis Cheveux™ Lice Treatment Shampoo and massage it thoroughly into the scalp and leave it on the hair for approximately 20 minutes;
· Divide the hair into about 1/8 inch segments. (The shampoo will not kill the lice nits (eggs), which must be removed by carefully combing them out with a professional lice comb.)
· Comb through each section of hair and meticulously remove any dead bugs and nits (eggs);
· Apply Jolis Cheveux™ Treatment Conditioner, rinse and blow dry the hair;
· Repeat the above sectioning and combing process carefully;
· After hair is clean, apply Jolis Cheveux™ Olive Oil Treatment to the scalp where it must remain overnight;
· Shampoo hair the following morning then comb through the hair to ensure removal of any residual nits or egg shells.
After treatment, LTC technicians will aid in evaluating the home environment. LTC also offers an in-house lice treatment service designed to help a family get back to their normal lives as soon as possible. Everybody treated must follow the specific aftercare protocol outlined by LTC procedure for at least 7 days to 10 days to ensure total head lice removal.
LTC’s all-natural and non-toxic treatment and prevention products include:
Jolis Cheveux™ by LTC Products
· Complete Lice Treatment Pack
· Complete Lice Prevention Pack
· Olive Oil Treatment
· Lice Treatment Shampoo
· Lice Treatment Conditioner
· Leave-in Hair Tonic Spray
· Fabric and Upholstery Spray
· Daily Lice Prevention Shampoo
· Daily Lice Prevention Conditioner
· Helmet Spray
· Bunk Spray
· Lice Treatment Kit
· Lice Prevention Kit
Liz Solovay writes about lice prevention and removal for the Lice Treatment Center. She promotes the effectiveness in the utilization of professional head lice removal.Find out more at www.licetreatmentcenter.net